When it comes to optical transport systems, the Cisco 15454-40E-MXP-C is a reliable and efficient choice. As a leading provider of telecom equipment, PICS Telecom is proud to offer this powerful platform to our customers. Here are some key points to keep in mind when considering the Cisco 15454-40E-MXP-C:
- High-density performance: With support for up to 40 Gbps of bandwidth per card, the 15454-40E-MXP-C is capable of handling even the most demanding optical transport applications.
- Scalability: As your network grows, the 15454-40E-MXP-C can be easily scaled up to meet your evolving requirements.
- Flexibility: With support for multiple service interfaces, including SONET/SDH, Ethernet, and wavelength division multiplexing (WDM), the 15454-40E-MXP-C can be deployed in a wide range of applications.
- Advanced network management: The 15454-40E-MXP-C is designed to be easily managed, with support for industry-standard management protocols and an intuitive web-based interface.
- Carrier-grade reliability: With redundant power supplies, hot-swappable cards, and support for multiple levels of redundancy, the 15454-40E-MXP-C is built to provide carrier-grade reliability and uptime.
If you’re looking for a high-performance optical transport platform that can help you take your network to the next level, the Cisco 15454-40E-MXP-C is an excellent choice. Contact PICS Telecom today to learn more about this powerful and flexible platform, and how it can benefit your organization.
PICS Telecom is a leading global reseller of new and used telecom & data equipment, backed with 30+ years of industry experience within the circular economy. We support network operators of all sizes across the globe with green network solutions, to upgrade, maintain and extend the life of their networks.
We offer a fully transparent, cost effective asset management service that allows our partners to purchase, re-reuse, refurbish, re-sell and recycle network equipment whether Optical, wireless, IP, CPE or anything in between whilst reducing their environmental footprint.
With a product inventory of 3500+ products, you can count on PICS to effectively and efficiently optimise and manage your network with a savings up to 90% over OEM’s.
Our team at PICS Telecom consists of a global collaboration of industry specialists that total over 400 years of combined experience in helping our partners reach their CAPEX, OPEX, and environmental goals.