A PICS Telecom 101 on the 186-1801-900 from the Ciena Waveserver Ai Series.
The Waveserver family of stackable interconnect platforms delivers more capacity and lower power for high-growth, bandwidth-intensive applications. The Waveserver family provides massive scale to meet the surging capacity needs of the most demanding cloud applications and data services. With a simple, server-like operational model leveraging open API programmability, the Waveserver family eases platform integration and facilitates volume deployments.
PICS Telecom offers the largest inventory of new and used multi-vendor telecom network products and data equipment. Providing critical spares and services to over 2000 customers in over 100 countries. All equipment provided is thoroughly tested to ensure it is in excellent working condition and is backed by PICS’ comprehensive warranty.
- Provides massive scalability and high performance with Ciena’s innovative WaveLogic coherent technology
- Enables unique, industry-leading per-wavelength capacities, as high as 1.6 Tb/s
- Increases total fiber capacity with increased spectral efficiency and support for C- and L-band
- Offers ultra-low power per bit to reduce ongoing energy costs
- Provides a suite of management interfaces and open APIs for automation, provisioning, management programmability, and ease of back-office integration
- Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP) simplifies on-site commissioning and service provisioning to get traffic up and running quickly