» Sustainable telecom network services in Norway.
PICS Telecom is proud to offer sustainable telecom network services to its global customers including Norway. PICS offers a full suite of services to support its partners in achieving their CSR and sustainability goals including:
- Investment recovery – ensuring you maximize the value of your surplus or redundant telecom network assets.
- Smart/Remote Hands – PICS can offer engineering support from our in-house, qualified team of telecoms engineers to provide deinstalls, installs, network audits, POP moves and site surveys.
- Telecom network hardware testing – PICS has world class test facilities across the globe and can support testing of a huge variety of OEM platforms, including but not limited to Cisco A9K, Cisco ISR, Cisco ASR900, Ciena 6500, Infinera DTN-X, Juniper MX Series, Transmode TM3000, Nokia Flexi, Nokia Airscale, Nokia 1830 and many more.
- Recycling services – PICS is one of the largest recyclers of telecom network hardware in the world and is proud to maintain a zero-landfill record through the 1st half of 2021.
- Managed Repair – A key part of PICS Telecoms’ sustainability offering is our managed repair service. Rather than throwing away faulty units and buying costly replacements PICS can offer a solution to extend the life of our customer’s network equipment.
- Field Returns – PICS telecom can refurbish, reuse, and test most major CPE routing units with skillsets in all Cisco series. Our process ensures we can efficiently configure and ship grade A, premium products that are ready to be deployed. By doing this we provide a cost-effective and green alternative.
Not only does PICS provide consistent results and return, but each process also ensures any surplus assets are handled in a green, sustainable manner helping to hit CSR goals, reduce environmental impact, but further, it assists PICS with its ongoing pledge to develop and scale the circular economy.
For more information regarding PICS’ circular service suite click here.
Or browse PICS success stories here.